Coronaviris Update

UpdatedFriday April 3, 2020 byJim Dunn.

Hello Spring Football Participants:

Hope everyone is staying safe. We just wanted to let everyone know we are continuing to monitor the situation and have not made any final decisions on the Spring Season (except that we will not be starting until May 3rd at the absolute earliest). At this point we are still hopeful to get in a partial season but will need to see how things play out. Our primary goal is to get the kids back out on the field safely. We are leaning towards providing a free registration for the fall season (minus the cost of the jersey/flags), which is a cost of $150. We will share final details once the final decision for the season has been made.


Please continue to stay tuned and we will communicate further as soon as any further decisions are made.

Please send any questions to gordon028944@yahoo.com.

Thanks...
LMFA Board